Thursday, December 31, 2009

Top Ten Song and Dance Numbers of the Decade (er, Year plus a few extras)

Another year, another decade, another passing of time. I've been obsessed lately with choreographed song and dance numbers, which has almost replaced my love for the movie montage this year. So here you go, and I apologize for having to put Taylor Swift in there. Although I'm way past my tween stage, I had to give credit where it's due. It was, afterall, a pretty entertaining performance. Other than that, don't knock the penguins. They're awesome.

10. Slumdog Millionaire Jai Ho



9. Happy Feet's Boogie Wonderland



8. Step Up Till the Dawn



7. SYTYCD Canada's Tara-Jean and Vincent's It Doesn't Hurt



6. Taylor Swift's Should've Said No




5. How Does She Know from Enchanted




4. Oprah's 24th Anniversary Block Party with the Black Eyed Peas




3. America's Best Dance Crew - Jabbawockeez's Apologize




2. Glee's Somebody to Love




1. SYTYCD Chelsea and Mark's Bleeding Love

1 comment:

novice said...

haha, LOVE it! 'so don't knock the penguins' ;D